Thursday 2 November 2017

Nantwich



Here I am  Rune
Distance 5.3 miles
Total 2913 Locks  136 Tunnels
Running total mileage 4135.6 miles

As stated yesterday we got back into Nantwich today for lunchtime, I now think that it will be likely that we remain where we are moored taking advantage of the winter 14 day limit on visitor moorings. It is pretty much where we were moored last time we were here in Nantwich and is pretty convenient for the town.

I took a walk into town after lunch today as my computer keeps on flashing up that the anti virus is out of date and needs to download an update. This update that Microsoft is keen for me to take up is, once again, about a Gigabyte, or a fifteenth of out monthly allowance. To get around this problem I went into Nantwich Library to make use of their free wi-fi. I was just going to pay to use their facilities but was talked into becoming a library member so now I can have an hour’s free wifi every day if I wish, I’m not sure how much I will make use of this generous offer but it solved the current problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment